Benefits of UUMN Include:
- The UUMN Newsletter and Newsblasts, NOTES, and GraceNotes, published several times a year
- Forums for sharing information and resources among members
- A variety of communication circles for special interest groups
- Eligibility to attend the UUMN annual summer conference
- Good Offices Program for personnel or professional problems related to work.
- The support and encouragement of a six hundred plus strong body of UU musicians and music supporters who work together to promote the values and invigorate the mission and ministry of music in our congregations and UU communities
- Access to the UUMN annual summer conference
- Lists and catalogs of music resources, music by UU composers, and network publications, including choral music, music for children and youth, and hymns and songs for services and gathering
- Organizational voting rights
- Access to Music Leadership Certification Program of the UUA
Regular Member - Church Music Staff (compensated or not)
Regular I - Music Staff in congregations fewer than 150 members - $110
Regular II - Music Staff in congregations with 150–299 members - $120
Regular III - Music Staff in congregations with 300–499 members - $130
Regular IV - Music Staff in congregations with 500 or more members - $140
May include but not limited to Music Director, Adult Choir Director, Children’s/Youth Choir Director, Handbell/Chimes Director, Other Ensemble Director, Music Coordinator, Organist, Pianist, Accompanist.
To look up size: UUA online directory. Canadian congregation lookup.
Regular Membership is transferable within congregation. If one qualifies as a Regular member one must join as such.
Supporting - $50
May include but not limited to Choir Member, Section Leader, Music/ Worship Committee, Soloist, Troubadour, Composer/Arranger/Lyricist, Retired Music Staff, Minister/Clergy, DRE or equivalent, Church Member )
Supporting Membership is not transferable.