The Vincent B. Silliman Award was established by the estate of to encourage and promote the creation of music suitable in Unitarian Universalist settings. The competition is administered by the Unitarian Universalist Musicians Network and occurs in even numbered years. Information and instructions are posted on this website late in the year prior to the award.
2014 - Hymn Competition
- Pass On The Light - Clif Hardin, music; Jan Elicker, text
- We Will Walk Together - Clif Hardin, music; Jan Elicker, text
- Rivers of Grace - Carla Gates
- Keepers of The Earth - Joyce Poley
- Here Together - David M. Glasgow
- We Are Sunshine in the Streets - David Burrows
2012 - All music set to text: "Morning So Fair to See"
- Congregational Hymn: Paul Ayres
- Children's Choir Anthem: George B. Chave
- SATB Anthem: Beverly McLarry